Setting up business in Egypt
Expanding your operations abroad is a big step. Although you will have experience of developing your business in your own country, you will experience different challenges in new countries.
If you are looking at setting up business in Egypt our experts can advise you on:
• the local business environment
• finance, grants and incentives available to you
• the location of your business
• the labor market
• taxation and business structures
• accounting and auditing requirements
• political and social customs
• put you in touch with relevant third parties
Our service for setting up business includes:
Preparing a business plan is essential for any business start-up, but it is also a model of good practice for established businesses too.
The key to developing any new business opportunity is planning. A good business plan should give a clear and concise overview of the proposal with sufficient detail to confirm to you, and also to potential investors, that the business idea is sound and that all the key issues have been properly considered.
The next step
If you would like to discuss the setting up business advice we can provide in more detail, please contact us